RCG- Responsible Conduct of Gambling
Comsec Sydney Training deliver the Responsible Conduct Gaming (RCG) in Sydney. Please bring along Photo ID.
People doing this course will get a Temporary Liquor & Gaming Certificate, which must be taken to Service NSW so you can order the NSW Photo ID. You also get a certificate in the nationally accredited unit of competency SITHGAM001 - Provide responsible gambling services..
This course covers the knowledge and skills needed for the responsible conduct of gambling under State/Territory legislation.
All staff working in gaming areas of hotels and registered clubs must finish this course.
RCG training course is delivered and statements of attainment are issued by Edway Training Pty Ltd (RTO No 91401).
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time.
RCG - Responsible Conduct of Gambling - Course Outline
- The impact of problem gambling on families, individuals, and the community.
- Key government agencies.
- NSW Gaming Machines Act 2001 & Gaming Machines Regulations 2002.
- How these laws affect employees of licensed premises.
- Harm Minimisation provisions of the gambling laws.
- Legislative provisions for responsible gambling provisions.
- Minors & proof of age.
- Penalties and offenses.
- Statutory & other signage.
- Self-exclusion schemes.
- Methods for preventing underage gambling.
- The importance of advising patrons of available assistance for problem gamblers.
- Implementation of House Policies and Industry Codes of Practice.
- An understanding duty of care.
- Alcohol and gambling.
- Appreciating the benefits of conducting gaming in a responsible manner.
- About the industry, legislation and employer expectations.
- What to Bring:
Photo ID (i.e. Passport, or Australian drivers license or NSW Photo ID Card).
USI Number (www.usi.gov.au)
Duration: 6 hours for the full course.
Running On: By Appointment
To book the RCG Sydney course you can:
Ring (02) 9643 9511
Class Start: 2pm
You must book at least 24 hours before it starts.
Comsec Sydney Training Centre. 52A Joseph Street, Lidcombe. NSW. 2141.
Phone: (02) 9643 5911.
Email email@example.com or www.comsectraining.com.au
Accepted payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, BankCard, Cash, and EFTPOS.