If your job has taught you the important aspects of Roof Plumbing, instructing you in the proper use of scaffolding, how to work safely at heights, and how to install roofing materials, you may already qualify for formal recognition.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) can be a faster option to achieve a nationally recognised qualification without the need of leaving your work. RPL focuses on assessing workplace evidence collected and skills demonstrated to achieve CPC32620 - Certificate III in Roof Plumbing. This is ideal for those looking to achieve trade recognition or improve their job opportunities. This qualification provides a trade outcome in roof plumbing.
Occupational titles may include:
• Roof plumber.
What is Recognition of Prior Learning? Click Here
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is the process that acknowledges the skills and abilities that you have built up via prior study, which includes both formal and non-formal learning, along with work experience and volunteering. Through RPL on specific units, you can receive your qualification without having to repeat the same learnings that you’ve already experienced.
Advantage of RPL:
• Fast: Get Qualified in short term
• No study: No Classroom Study Required
• Save Money: Cost Effective
• Career: Enhanced Career Opportunities
1. Submit your relevant skill document.
2. Our partner RTO assessor will assess your skills and knowledge for each unit of competency.
3. You may be asked by the assessor to perform various tasks for a practical observation at your work site.
What document/evidence you need provide
• Valid Identification
• Letter of employment
• Evidence showing relevant employment history
• Relevant work samples and documents
• Photos and videos of your work relative to the Unit
• Any previous qualifications or related license, short courses, you have attained
• Apprenticeship papers (if available)
Upon the successful completion of an RPL program through our Partner Registered Training Organisation-Building Trades Australia (RTO: 30979), the RTO will award you with a nationally recognised qualification – CPC32620 Certificate III in ROOF Plumbing
For more information please check the following link: