Perfect for those who wish to gain certification, improve their opportunities for employment, or get established in the field of Painting and Decorating, this field rewards skills in planning, organising, preparing surfaces, matching specific paint colors, and applying decorative paint and wallpaper finishes. Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) can be a faster option to achieve a nationally recognised qualification without the need of leaving your work. RPL focuses on assessing workplace evidence collected and skills demonstrated to achieve CPC30611- Certificate III in Painting and Decorating. This is ideal for those looking to achieve trade recognition or improve their job opportunities. This qualification provides a trade outcome in painting and decorating for residential and commercial construction work.
Occupational titles may include:
• Painter and Decorator.
What is Recognition of Prior Learning? Click Here
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is the process that acknowledges the skills and abilities that you have built up via prior study, which includes both formal and non-formal learning, along with work experience and volunteering. Through RPL on specific units, you can receive your qualification without having to repeat the same learnings that you’ve already experienced.
Advantage of RPL:
• Fast: Get Qualified in short term
• No study: No Classroom Study Required
• Save Money: Cost Effective
• Career: Enhanced Career Opportunities
1. Submit your relevant skill document.
2. Our qualified assessor will assess your skills and knowledge for each unit of competency.
3. You may be asked by the assessor to perform various tasks for a practical observation at your work site.
What document/evidence you need provide
• Valid Identification
• Letter of employment
• Evidence showing relevant employment history
• Relevant work samples and documents
• Photos and videos of your work relative to the Unit
• Any previous qualifications or related license, short courses, you have attained
• Apprenticeship papers (if available)
Upon the successful completion of an RPL program through our Partner Registered Training Organisation, the RTO will award you with a nationally recognised qualification - CPC30611 Certificate III in Painting and Decorating
For more information please check the following link: