Apply First Aid Course with CPR Sydney(HLTAID003/HLTAID002/HLTAID001)
This is a one-day course and it provides people with sufficient training to allow them to confidently recognize and respond to emergencies using basic life support techniques. This course is crucial for anyone wanting to improve their chances of getting good jobs. This First Aid Course is accredited by both Work Cover and VET and recognize right around the country.
If you are looking to book only CPR - please click on this link below
If you are looking to book apply first aid course along with HLTAID004 - please click on this link below
Schedule: Courses are held every Second week.
Please Do Check the schedule for details.
Locations: 46 Joseph Street, Lidcombe, NSW. 2141. Ring 1300851581.
Duration: 6 hours minimum. (1 day).
Apply First Aid Course including CPR Sydney - Course Requirements
Participants need to bring photo ID on the day.
PLEASE HAVE "USI NUMBER” (WWW.USI.GOV.AU) CREATE USI NUMBER
Apply First Aid Course including CPR Sydney - Course Content
- Chain of survival.
- Basic concepts underlying the practice of first aid.
- Methods for handling both minor and major injuries and illnesses.
- Basic OH&S requirements when giving first aid.
- Infection control procedures and principles, including the use of standard precautions.
- Understanding how to use an Automated External Defibrillator. (AED).
- Priorities & management of first aid when facing life-threatening situations.
Apply First Aid Course including CPR Certification
After finishing the course, the trainer will give you a Nationally recognized accredited certificate.
First Aid Certificate is valid for 3 years
CPR certificate is valid for 1yr.
- Booking to be made at least 1 day prior to commencement.
- Must bring current photo identification
- PLEASE HAVE USI NUMBER (WWW.USI.GOV.AU) CREATE USI NUMBER
Running on Locations: 46 Joseph Street, Lidcombe, NSW. 2141. Ring 1300851581.